Monday, August 12, 2013

About me




       Welcome! 


 Looking forward to doing business with you. I have always had a passion for photography and taking photos and look forward to meeting you and capturing beautiful photo's of your precious moments.  My name is April and I am a mother of 7 beautiful Children. Aside from Photography, I enjoy music, singing, outdoors, family history, and my love for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I have always dreamed of doing photography and excited to be apart of this! Since I am new to  professional photography and needing experience the fees below are just covering for my time, gas, and equipment. As I get the hang of this more my prices will go up so all prices listed are subject to change. No hidden fees

Contact me to schedule an appointment and to discuss the location of your choice.

e-mail me at adaunphotography@gmail.com

follow me on facebook at : https://www.facebook.com/adaunphotography












Family Session:  (1 hr Session/ with edited cd of color and black and white photos):$50.00

Pregnancy Session: (1 hr session with edited cd of color and black and white photos: $50.00

Kid/baby session:  (1 hr session with edited cd of color and black and white photos/artwork )$50.00


Animal lovers Session (you and your pet) : $50.00/ /1 hr session



**All cd's come with copyright release so you are free to use all photo's as you like. **

Serving the Loganville, Monroe, social circle,  Between, and Snellville GA areas

********************************************************************
Please give CD's up to 2 weeks to receive give or take to give me time to edit.

Please take time to plan out your choices of attire/colors as this makes a difference in how your photo's will turn out.  Please feel free to bring props/ or anything you might think will add to your photo's.

I mostly do outdoor photography as I do not currently have a studio but I do have studio equipment so if you prefer using backdrops and such please let me know and I will see what we can do.

Located:
Monroe, GA serving Walton County GA







No comments:

Post a Comment